Special Education, Bullying and Mental Health Advocacy
"Advocate with Faith"
Call Us: (203) 493-4237
Faith Filiault is a non-attorney special education lay advocate who has been highly successful in advocating for children of all abilities to receive a Free Appropriate Public Education (FAPE).
What will Faith do as your child's advocate?
2. Listen attentively and work in collaboration with your family not only to resolve immediate issues but
to effectively assist you in planning for your child's future.
3. Provide your family with the information you need to know about your child's educational rights
and available options allowing you to make informed decisions about your child.
4. Educate your entire family while moving through the advocacy process, thus allowing you to feel
confident in your own ability to advocate for your child in the future.
5. Work to repair and maintain relationships between you and school administration.
6. Act in a professional manner at all times.
7. Be responsive to your needs, calls and emails.
8. Adhere to a voluntary code of ethics (currently there are no ethical guidelines an advocate must adhere to)
As a member of COPAA, Faith Filiault has agreed to adhere to a voluntary code of ethics as set forth by COPAA
Some Information of Interest (this is not a comprehensive list of education/training):
To schedule an appointment, please call: (203) 493-4237.